Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Resolve

re·solve  (r-zlv)
1. To make a firm decision about.





It's a new year :) 2012. Didn't you think we would be flying around like the Jetsons by now?

Well we aren't flying around in little space ships, but life has come a long long way even in the last 23 years that I have been alive. This year I plan on coming a long way myself. Those that know me personally know that my favorite thing to do is to bite off more than I can chew, everyday. But somehow I make it happen and get through each day a little bit stronger.  This year I have a huge list of things I resolve to get done. These I would like to share with you.
1. I resolve to go to church every Sunday. The main reason I hate working on Sunday is I feel like I already have such a long day that the extra 3 hours it takes for getting ready and going to church makes my day impossibly long. But I know if I take that time that God will find the energy to give me to make it through my work day too.
2. I resolve to eat out less. I have such a hectic schedule it's easy to get lost in it and go "let's just go get dinner. I'm tired" I resolve to cook dinner more. Save more money and eat healthier. It's a win win situation. Plus I love the bonding feeling I get when Joe and I can cook together and enjoy what we made.
3. I resolve to get organized. I keep a fairly clean house. Most of the time the floor is vacuumed, the kitchen is clean, everything is bleached to an inch of it's life. But I also know that I keep things I don't need, and get irritated with the clutter in the house. So over the next 52 weeks Joe and I will be getting organized. We are using this website, http://www.home-storage-solutions-101.com/organized-home.html and I recommend it to all of you. Sign up. Take the challenge.
4. I resolve to become financially stable. Making plans to complete the Dave Ramsey Program sometime this year and stick to it.
5. I resolve to become a certified personal trainer. I will complete this before the middle of the year. It will take a lot of work and studying, but it will get me where I want to be in my life and open the doors career-wise that I have been waiting on.
6. I resolve to get in shape. Everyone resolves to lose 15 lbs on New Years. I don't care about the number on the scale. I care about the amount of fat and muscle I have on my body. I will work hard, and I will be in amazing shape by my Personal Training workshop.



1 comment:

  1. So when you become a personal trainer and need a client I would love the help! Or just a buddy to go to the gym with.! :-S summer will be here before I know it.

    ReplyDelete