Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

From NOLA with Love

I was thrilled to hear from my friend Sara that she was taking a trip to New Orleans to visit friends last weekend, I knew I couldn't pass up the opportunity to go visit some old wonderful friends before I left for Atlanta. We drove down Thursday and stopped in Slidell where she was from and had some AMAZING food at Copeland's for her stepsister Christina's birthday with her brother and sister and law and nephew Payton. It was delicious! Reminds me how much I miss that place when I'm not in Louisiana!
Spinach and Artichoke Dip with fried Bowtie Pasta:

And it wouldn't be dinner at Copeland's without Cheesecake!!! 

New Orleans was a ton of fun. We spent most of our time gaining 10 lbs, catching up with friends, and drinking, isn't that what you do in NOLA?? 








See... Friends.

Best Cheese Fries I have ever had.
@ the Bulldog


Sucre on Magazine Street
AMAZING Desserts.
I had the Cupcake Gelato


Food!!!

Salu's On Magazine Street:
HIGHLY Recommend. 
If you have never been, you must make the trip.


More food...

Reginelli's Pizza.
They weren't kidding when they told me I was about to eat the best pizza ever.
The Quattro was amazing. I don't know what seasoning they use, but I wish I could have taken it home with me!

I had such a blast eating my way through New Orleans with my crazy friends.
Bet you are hungry now aren't you!
Too bad you have to drive 6 hours to eat any of it!

xoxo,
Ciera




No comments:

Post a Comment