Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Accountability

I have figured out my New Years Resolution. I need to be held accountable for it. Every person starts out with a new years resolution that they lose sight of by February. I vow to not be one of those people.
So. DRUMROLLLLLL Please.

My GOAL. for 2012. IS.
To get into fitness model shape. I'm currently doing my research on diet, exercise, everything. Getting a head start with these 1 1/2 weeks before 2012, and then going crazy. My goal is to compete in the 2012 NGA Natural Open Bodybuilding, Figure, and Bikini Model Competition in July. Luckily I don't have a million pounds to lose, Just about 20 and then build lean muscle. I'm excited. So I ask all of you as friends, family, and strangers, to hold me accountable for my resolution, and make sure that I make it to July 14th. It's a start of a new chapter and a start of something great. I can't wait to share how I progress, my triumphs, downfalls, and feelings along the way.
Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment