Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dedication

I feel like I'm lacking this in my life. Maybe it comes from being spread too thin. There isn't enough Ciera to go around. I'm supposed to be dedicated to my job, my boyfriend, my body, my home, my friends,and most of all my faith. It's so much for 24 hours in a day. Step by step... I'm getting my priorities in line. My job takes up all my time, so to that I am dedicated. What little time I have left I spend as much with my boyfriend as humanly possible, because he is the joy that keeps me going each day. I'm finishing my weight loss journey, 15 more lbs to go. But not only losing weight, I want to get fit. I want to run a half marathon by February. I want zero cellulite, zero love handles, and a six pack. Is that too much to ask??? Then there is my home, good lord is it hard to keep clean on my own. There is this fabulous Suzie Homemaker inside of me dying to throw dinner parties and be crafty, but I barely have the energy to finish the laundry. My poor friends, I'm barely treading water with everything else in my life, so it's hard to always put my friends first in my mind. It's not hard with Caitlin, I love her, and she will always be part of my everyday life, but I have lost some friends along the way. Some I accept blame for, and others were toxic and I'm probably better off in the long run. That doesn't make it hurt any less. I need to find friends who are positive, and share the same beliefs and wants as I have, and make time for them. And last but not least, Faith, I'm excited to be back home in Huntsville, be able to be an active member in my church again, and most of all an active member in my faith. It's hard to keep that when you move away from your church home of 22 years, so I am beyond excited to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment